Quality glass

247sniper

Was very suppriesed, was out yesterday, got my shot late on, the light had faided and was closing in. looking through my mates cheap and nasty scope you could bairly see the rabbit againsts the hedgerow to a point where you were unable to shoot it, looking through my NEW scope it was like shooting on a overcast day, with the rabbit perfectly visable and cristal clear! I know i have read and heared that quallity optics, binos and scopes really come into their own in poor light conditions but have never experienced it untill yesterday, man what a difference

My mate has added somthing to his chrimbo list !

Steve

Was very suppriesed, was out yesterday, got my shot late on, the light had faided and was closing in. looking through my mates cheap and nasty scope you could bairly see the rabbit againsts the hedgerow to a point where you were unable to shoot it, looking through my NEW scope it was like shooting on a overcast day, with the rabbit perfectly visable and cristal clear! I know i have read and heared that quallity optics, binos and scopes really come into their own in poor light conditions but have never experienced it untill yesterday, man what a difference

My mate has added somthing to his chrimbo list !

Steve

What breed is your new scope Steve?

Ian.

What breed is your new scope Steve?

Ian.

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your reply mate. Its not a top of the range one, well it is for me!, its a Bushnell elite 6500 tactical. I asked advise on here a while ago about scopes and this particular one, lots of very good reports came back with people saying they were very very good.

I decided to get one and have been very impressed with it. excellent in my opinion.

Cheers Ian

Great scope Steve, i do believe i advised as such when you initially enquired about them, i have one on loan and it has very impressive optics.

Ian.

Hiya Ian,

Yeh i have just had a look at my old post and yes you did, thanks very much, excellent advise that man :D I could not belive the differance between mine and my mates scope, just proves really that i have been using crap quallity glass myself.

Thanks again Ian for your advice and comment ;)

ATB

Steve

All the elite range are good i have 2 myself and have to say for the money they are spot on .If you like the results with that scope don't look through good european glass like a S&B 8X56 it will end up costing you a small fortune :rolleyes:

What is the field of view like on yours

Errr, dont really know to be honest mate never noticed, all seem good when looked through and field of view seems good too, better then my old Richer optic scope .

Archived