Slipped disc!!!

foxing2night

Well gents this is the first time that i have not been shooting for more than a week???

In a lot of pain with a slipped disc that i have had for nearly one year :angry: ???

Due to go into hospital for a opp to sort it out,, then i hope to get back to some kind of normallity????

Has anyone else been through the same kind of problem???

All the best Darrel

no never suffered from that but when you strian your back it is bad enough hope you ok get well soon hope to see you at glens again or diggle.gunnery

Not herd a lot off Glen for a while??? Have you herd off him or been up there lately???

There is a 600yrd shoot at the diggle on boxing day and the christmas shoot is a good one??

Might see you there????

You have my sympathies Darrell, I prolapsed a disc 4 years ago and was off work for 3 months.

Luckily they didn't have to resort to surgery in the end.

Hope you have a speedy recovery and the cabin fever doesn't get to bad.

Cheers

Dave

Darrel.

I blew two lumbar disks five years ago and have been dodging the blade ever since.... I can sympathise with you on this situation.

I hope all goes well for you when thye drag you to the table.

All the best.

Ratty.

Hope youll be on the mend soon mate, i saw my sister go through a year of prolapsed disc, the first 7 mth she was practiclly bed ridded, in the end she had to have a op and have two virtabre fused together, she seems to have full movement just about now and can do all her useall activities, just she has to watch if she bends over to pick somthing up, she said its just her being paranoied !

But hope all goes well for you mate, it would kill me too if i was unable to get out and play! ;)

ATB and keep us posted

Steve

Well gents this is the first time that i have not been shooting for more than a week???

In a lot of pain with a slipped disc that i have had for nearly one year :angry: ???

Due to go into hospital for a opp to sort it out,, then i hope to get back to some kind of normallity????

Has anyone else been through the same kind of problem???

All the best Darrel

Hang on with the op get a second opinion with a good osteopath , I was told quite a few years ago I required a op for a back problem i got talking to a mate of mine who introduced me to a osteopath he sorted the problem over about 5 sessions best money I've ever spent .

You only get one back 1 cock up you need wheels forever .

Archived