scope cross over help!

skany

Hi guys

just changed scopes from NF nxs to Zeiss victory & have got a slight problem

when i first tried to zero it i was left with jsut ten clicks of adjsutment to the right!

I have burris shimable rings & when i centered the scope adjsutment & zeroed the scope on the rings as close as the 20MOA shims would let me i got it up to 72 clicks available to the right BUT 130 to the left so still not Ideal!

Ok so basicaly I can still dial out in sensible winds to 1000 yds but will the fact that somethings not in line with the bore line do weird things?

im guessing the holes for the bases arent in line with the bore or the bases arent drilled central!

(a posiblity as i had them made by a friend!)

im sure i can see that the front base is off to the right abit now im looking at it!

with the stupid amount of internal adjsutment the NXS has i didnt even notice it!

wht do u guys think

cheers Andy

>>just changed scopes from NF nxs to Zeiss victory & have got a slight problem

when i first tried to zero it i was left with jsut ten clicks of adjsutment to the right

..im guessing the holes for the bases arent in line with the bore or the bases arent drilled central!

(a posiblity as i had them made by a friend!)

>>

---

Yup, something ain't right there Andy.

Gotta be way outa line off the bore axis I'd guess.

Chris-NZ

It wont do any odd things Andy as long as its snugged up adiquately into the rings and nothing can move, nothing to worry about mate :)

Ian.

thanks very much Ian

i shall stop worrying about it then:-)

cheers Andy

Archived