Walther 200 .22 Rimfire

Ronin

I have aquired a Walther 200 .22 RF

Its very clean and similar to the Anchutz 1416.

However, there is a niggling fault, it will not eject spent or unspent cases.

The extractor is the twin type on either wide of the bolt face and the ejector is a piece of sprung bent steel that is affixed to the magazine well so that when the bolt is cycled, the ejector dissapears into the bolt - ejecting the case.

Ive cleaned the action and bolt thoroughly and also cleaned the ejector.

It will cycle one round then no more if your lucky.

I dont want to alter the ejector or extractor as I am not sure if I make any changes they will work.

Just wondered if any of you have experienced similar problems?

The extractors open over the case head just fine and also move forwrds and backwards slightly (as per Anchutz)

I personaly think it may the ejector as it looks like its been touched with a grinder.....(not by me)

However, I can post pics if required, alternatively does anyone know where (if) extractor / ejector parts are available for this model?

Cheers

Guest varmartin

Sounds like it is made the same as my Mauser mod201 luxus....

Looking at that and trying to work out how it would not eject, it sounds like a piece may have been removed from the ejector finger ( ground off, or broken off and cleaned up) maybe ??

Hi Martin

thanks for the quick reply, I will take some pics later and post them possibly you could look and advise if the ejector is different or has been altered?

Cheers

Ian, Martin,

apologies for the delay in reply, been on nights, will get on with pics so you can see the problem.

Archived