Hi everyone!

ok my sling has finally expired after many years of use so I’m looking to replace it ...

ive recently acquired a new rifle which is quite heavy and it has a grs stock on with those quick detachable swivels ( never used them before) soo looking for something that’s going to fit those keep my rifle out of harms way and be comfortable...

my apologies for not being up on the latest gear and I dare say someone else has asked a similar question at some point. 🙇‍♂️

What do you need the sling for? 

I am going to hazard a guess that it will be for carrying the rifle and not a control aid for shooting off hand. 

As such I can recommend the ProHunter sling from practical precision. It creates a very stable carrying position. 

https://www.practicalprecisionuk.com/product-page/pro-hunter-sling

I have got on well with the z aim pro stalker . It’s not 100% perfect when used as a conventional sling but when the cross buckle is in place it leaves 2 hands spare for binocular use and climbing over fences great if you have a heavy mod and bipod buggering up the weight distribution of the rifle. Strap around the pistol grip a tad annoying but no big deal