.243AI Tikka 595 stainless

Having a move around of rifles I have built for myself and this is now surplus. Built on a stainless Tikka 595 action with a  Border 26” stainless 8 T straight taper barrel chambered in .243 AI with a .270” neck. Screwcut M14 x1mm with 11 deg crown. Pillar bedded into a re oil finished Tikka delux stock that has the buttplate changed for an orange Silvers pad. Built this for shooting gongs but have only used it once on steel and a couple of times at 600/1000 at Bisley. Round count is 300 including fire forming and load development. Comes with 5 shot steel mag, 100 fireformed + 2 firings cleaned and prepped brass, load data and 30mm blued Optilock rings and bases. Front ring has been machined to provide a 20moa angle. All stainless parts bead blasted even down to the sling studs being replaced with stainless ones. Currently wearing a Swarovski 6-24 x50 Habicht scope with covered target turrets and fine duplex ret. For more pics send me your email address. £2150including scope etc or £1350 without. image.thumb.jpg.8a0890544a95a305a50d292f8e0fc57e.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...