Sako quad .22 lr synthetic

PaulC

Hi all

I Am thinking about the above any thoughts would be good, I just want it for a bit of 100 yard plinking as my club won't allow semi autos on the outside range I know CZ's are popular which might be my second choice I am after a 20 inch plus barrel.

Thanks Paul

Paul. IHMO.

The stock is absolute rubbish, and it is overpriced. There are some other options you should - have fun - considering. I cannot comment on CZ

I run an Anschutz 1416 thumbhole which I paid £745. Not a 20inch barrel. You could look at a HB or MPR. They are longer.

I have also had a Weihrauch 66 Jadg-Match (in .17HMR) which was stunning - bolt and balance. Check it out.

£795 - Livens / Guntrader

Weihrauch also do a HW66 Production - again, great action. £595. Pretty gun. Not many around but my god they are good.

Or an original Sako Finnfire. 21 in barrel.

All the best.

I had a quad (.22LR and .22WMR), and I was very disappointed in my opinion overrated and over priced, in fact the first one I owned was quickly replaced under warranty and the second rusted; in the end I managed to 'do a deal' with the shop where I purchased the rifle (I had bought most of my rifles from them) and I replaced it with a Ruger American. It may not be everyone's choice but I like it and it shares the same magazines as my 10/22. You can also get a 22" barrel if you want.

Archived