(Favour) Magnetospeed owners

Elwood

It's 6mm square although I don't fully trust it as I'm never sure the bayonet is parallel with with the bore .

I use a carbon fibre arrow shaft which I insert into the muzzle if this clears the bayonet then I figure the bullet will too.

A bit anal but I was told they can't be repaired if hit by a bullet so......

Andy

No, a shot sensor unit can't be repaired - been there/done that, my original V3 sensor unit was damaged by a bullet as it wasn't mounted parallel to the bore and didn't much like being in contact with a friend's 165gr SMK going quite quickly.

N.B. If you need a replacement, it's much cheaper to buy direct from Magnetospeed if you can, plus they have an offer whereby you can by units which are not cosmetically perfect at a large discount. I can't find any cosmetic fault in my replacemen unit.

No, a shot sensor unit can't be repaired - been there/done that, my original V3 sensor unit was damaged by a bullet as it wasn't mounted parallel to the bore and didn't much like being in contact with a friend's 165gr SMK going quite quickly.

N.B. If you need a replacement, it's much cheaper to buy direct from Magnetospeed if you can, plus they have an offer whereby you can by units which are not cosmetically perfect at a large discount. I can't find any cosmetic fault in my replacemen unit.

That's good to know thanks.

Archived