Brugger & Thommet moderators

Sgreadon,

I read your post and feel that if you know and have been involved with wildlife management as much as you say you have then it is a shame that you have not contributed and shared your experiences. It is all very well posting what you have done after the horse has bolted so to speak but that is too late.

I also feel that your post was your opinion and constructive until... "and I hope you enjoy a site dominated by a few mutually masturbating keyboard commandos who wouldn't know their arse from their tit when compared to the likes of Pete"... where you just lowered yourself and showed your true colours.

There are people who have put many many hours into this site - no one more than Martyn and they also do not deserve to be slated by people like yourself who do not appear to have contributed anything whatsoever.

Hang on,,

isn't this thread suposed to be about B+T moderators??

All I appear to be reading is "same old same old x!xx"

Please change the record - if Pete is no longer a member by aggreement ? disagreement with 6PPC then so be it - why continue with these senseless attacks about one barrel.

as far as time of delivery - hell Iv'e waited ten months for a barrel job from a certain smith over here,,,,,,but I'd use him again no problem.

Now can we return to the original thread or let things end here :lol:

Archived