new Borden Timberline action

is this a trade sale?

if not which rfd is holding it please and any more specs?

The confusion we have (I have), is the Borden actions come from probably only two places in the UK, they supply to the trade and obviously private individuals who commission builds.

However, as the item is listed as new from a "cancelled build", how as a private (Non RFD) can one offer a new action for sale when it can't have been through proof, therefore you're not able as a Non RFD to hold the item.

Unless you are an RFD, who's commissioned the build, then cancelled it and want to sell it…?

Please clarify - its not clear if the action is proven, and its not clear if you can legally hold the action as most FAC holders don't have actions on their tickets.

Not being funny but we don't want the site being involved in anything remotely close to the wire.. :)

I totally agre with the Ronin above and thats the reason i asked in the first place.

you both know me i am chris cotton and i am a rfd and section 5 dealer but this is my action on my register which i was going to get built for myself in 300 RUM but have just found out of mcmillan that they won't build me a stock with edge technology so i am going no further with the build .

regards chris

Then its a trade sale , plus i dont think i know you please forgive me if i but struggling to recall the name

Chris, didn't realise it was you - hence the question.

Regarding Edge, a good alternative would be PSE Composites..

Archived