New range of rails

Any MOA is possible [within reason ] but there will be a surcharge for one-offs.

Regarding ones that hang over the back of an action, no Gary.

Are you able to do custom rails to drawings?

regards

Griff

cheers kev,i got one of johns rails through the post this morning.it was supposed to be a rail for the drone pro but rifles bolt still won't clear so I'm hoping he's sent me the wrong one.sure it will get sorted one way or another

Pc

I got mine from tier one, they had em on stock. Perfect for bolt clearance

Jon

they were the first people i tried and was told they didn't do them ,i was certain they did then later i found your thread with the rail you got from them.feeling a bit pissed off this morning because I'm getting nothing but zero problems at the moment but i striped every down last night and hopefully now sorted just need to sort this rail out now

Lad who i spoke to was Damien or ask for Craig himself . I saw one of Carl's rails other day that goes on top of another rail or base's that looked ok

carls rail is what i was using but with the zero problems I've been having i thought if i could do it with one rail it could only help

got to the bottom of why my bolt won't clear John's rail,its because my rifle has a pgt bolt tried it with a standard bolt and it clears

looks like its time for the grinder and polishing gear

Neil Mckillop custom mount? In sure if there is enough remmy users wanting one Neil would do a batch? Or would the tikka dove tail fit on the remmy?

If the whole length of the drone's mounting bracket is not fully supported properly you'll get nothing but problems with zero shift, as in swaggers pic above would you not be best moving the drone forward in the qd mount then moving the whole lot back on the picatinny rail for correct eye relief?

I had real problem with zero shift mounting mine on a tikka t3 about a year ago, in the end is sold the qd mount and bought one of Neil's custom mounts. I was relatively lucky that 2 frontal bib shots on foxes ended up smacking them in the head! But when I missed the same fox with 3 rounds broad side I was getting seriously pee'd off with it!!!!

Simon not sure if its possible to move the drone in its rail but i'll take a look ,the problem i have is the bolt handle shaft is thicker than a standard bolt and it hits the under side of the drones rail and preventing full bolt lift modifying the bolt shaft will cure this or i could just put the drone back on the 204 which has a standard rem bolt.missed two foxes last night before i headed out i checked zero and it was fine mate seems to think its because we drive down a rough track on the shoot we were on and knocks zero out,not to sure but i have a problem somewhere but i think i may have found it.

always had a high in screen zero so i thought i would shim the drone mount so stripped it last night and turns out the qd rail is bolted to a rail which is bolted to the underside of the drone this rail had a shim already in from the factory at the rear ,also this rail should have two locating pins to stop this rail twisting as the shim was covering where the rear pin should go someone decided not to bother fitting it and i believe its been twisting and losing zero.any how I've removed the shim and set the rail central and dogged it up

set vertical and horizontal to zero and looking down bore its looking good when I've shot it i'll fit the pin thats missing and hopefully that will be the end of it

Pc

What you should of done was buy my AR when it was for sale!!! . Those rifles are perfect for nite vision wish I'd kept it because the problems i was having with it was due to my cleaning regime (the lack of it!!)

Archived