F Class Shooting Association.

Jon B

Hi, Just wondered if anyone on here is a member of the F Class Shooting Association or on the F Class message board?

I sent of a request to join the board ages ago, sent a cheque and membership form, heard nothing, does it still run?

Maybe this is the place to be now I've found you.

Cheers

Jon

Email Steve Thornton on the GB F Class web page.

studio@getanedge.co

Added by me Andy

Message sent, thank you.

I currently shoot at club level with a Remy 700 action in an AI chassis, Pac-Nor barrel, updated bolt, shooting shed Bi Pod and Night Force competition scope, just awaiting delivery of my new rifle, a System Gemini 308 which is being anodised this week.

Loving the discipline and really want to do better.

Welcome to this forum Jon, the GB F Class forum isn't used very often.

There are many F Class (open and FTR) shots here as well as numerous rifle builders.

Are you going to Blair at the weekend?

The couple who manage the membership side of the Association and take the subs are Mik and Tina Maksimovic, who are also the human faces of The Dolphin Gun Co. in Lincs and prolific F/TR and F/O rifle builders.

http://www.dolphinguncompany.co.uk/

They leave for Blair Atholl middle of this week and knowing Mik will be up against things time wise now, so I'd suggest giving him oir her a shout on the phone in 10 days time or so when they'll be back from Scotland and got their feet on the ground again - assuming you're not going to Blair yourself of course.

Hi Terry, Yes please, when are you going? I will give you the form and money as it seams the letter has gone missing in the post.

Thanks Taylor, I have had an e mail from Tina with a new form, worrying thing is the original form with all my details has gone missing in the post!

Archived