identity

shuggie

One guy who regularly posted excellent long range vids here and on other sites has now stopped posting as he was receiving threats against himself and his family from antis.

Once your name and location is known its pretty easy for the wrong person to find an address via electoral rolls, then it becomes a potential security issue as firearms are likely to be stored at that address.

A

Now that I can understand..... I didn't realise that.... Question answered..... :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Matts the one with the Airsoft Samurai sword and the croc sandals ' ;)

Absolute classic! And that sword looks shorter than all the others...... :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and I bet its right handed :unsure:

It'll be in the sales section within a week :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi my names doug i am currently 10 months older than my teeth blonde hair somewhere! 5 feet 9 on a good day less if i,m carrying my gun and lamp or stood in mud sometimes taller, when i,m stuck on a fence ,..bye the way that was me higher up i was on the fence then.c u soon. B)

sorry lost the thread a bit i think ,right here we go my name is doug or dougie on sunday its douglas and .if you want a picture of me theres one,and its a good one on the front of the news of the world.circa 1972. bye for now. :wub: right lads you can come out now i think hes gone.

Lasting better than your 'long range deer shooting' thread, Shugs!. (Is that your real name). :P

Aye that thread got the bullet at short range mate shuggie

One guy who regularly posted excellent long range vids here and on other sites has now stopped posting as he was receiving threats against himself and his family from antis.

Once your name and location is known its pretty easy for the wrong person to find an address via electoral rolls, then it becomes a potential security issue as firearms are likely to be stored at that address.

A

Couldn't think of a better reason myself

Hello shuggie

My name is Kim and here is a photo of me with my FAC

351e836420aba79d6680948c0d1383d6_zps6d11

And here is another photo of me doing load development with my rimfire

58863eb11302d6a87f6353a86ef0bb35_zps17da

BTW has anybody got good load data for 22 loooong rifle with the newly available lapua cases

How about you shuggie ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived