your not going to beleive this

bigun

Guest wireviz

Bigun dont you think you should just go back to the gutter were you really belong :lol::lol: They didnt offer you jam doughnut all because they new you were a bad egg and i thin that you and the vim chap were laid by the same large ice cream hen :lol::lol: IF YOU NEED A REFERENCE DONT ASK ME BECAUSE I LEARNED MY LESSON ;);) JUST AD MIT IT ROB YOU NEED A FEW MORE YEARS BEFORE YOU CAN WALK THE WALK. :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigun dont you think you should just go back to the gutter were you really belong :lol::lol: They didnt offer you jam doughnut all because they new you were a bad egg and i thin that you and the vim chap were laid by the same large ice cream hen :lol::lol: IF YOU NEED A REFERENCE DONT ASK ME BECAUSE I LEARNED MY LESSON ;);) JUST AD MIT IT ROB YOU NEED A FEW MORE YEARS BEFORE YOU CAN WALK THE WALK. :P

And I thought he was here to teach us how to walk the walk, shoot guess I will always be a pretender :P

vimmy stop windy the lads up :P i love my .204 drops them foxs on the spot far better than the .223 used to do and i take foxs out further than i ever did with the .223 my mate had ..22.250 cracking round but the .204 is on par if not better in some ways than the 22.250 but saying that i would of had the 22,250 if it was not for the 204 going cheep and i loved the way it shot, its like shooting a pcp air rifle ;) ..the 243 is a good all rounder but the police in staffordshire dont like to give you one unless your doing deer as well as foxs like your self vim ..i dont do deer yet .but if and when i do it will be the 7mm that will do the range and drop anything we have in this country ..

I have two .243 rifles for fox and deer work, there's nothing on this fair isle that won't be killed easily with either rifle apart from some things found in zoos.

I also have fox on my ticket for .223 and .308, but my first choice for foxing is .243 , they tend not to trot off from 85grns at 3080fps.

As for people worrying about large cals. at night a dangerous shot with any cal. is a no-no.

At night I use holdover as I know my scope/ rifle combo inside out. Northerchris has done an Exbal drop chart for the other .243 and I'm learning to use this for long daytime work. At night on the estate Toby doesn't hang around long enough to dial so we have to rely on experience gained , which in my opinion only comes with many years with the same rifle/scope/bullet combo, which is the reason I favour .243, simply because this is the cal. I have shot the most with, on foxes both short and long. If my FEO would let me have another fox cal. I would have another 22/250, hard to beat as a pure fox round.

Bigun , it sounds to me like the wind is having you rather than drop , time to head out with some paper targets in daylight/windy conditions and you'll be surprised to find how much effect it has on your shots.

Rergards Pete.

yes you are right the wind has cought me out a few times and i now know its the wind so i will leave it when the wind really picks up ,slight wind is ok but blowing a gale i will stay indoors..

wireviz... i dont know what your on about walk the walk ?? ... and go back to the gutter .. tell me what makes you say this ??? They didnt offer you jam doughnut all because they new you were a bad egg and i thin that you and the vim chap were laid by the same large ice cream hen...for some reason they did not want to give me the .204 as they knew very little about it so i was told and they did offer me the .243 ...dont get me wrong if i had not paid for the .204 and they told me i could have the .243 insted to shoot foxs with i would have jumped at the chance .but they did`nt . i aint a bad egg im a good boy i am ;)

Guest wireviz

What i am trying to say RR is walk before you run and all will be clear .Vim is long dog scum and will remain so he will never change you could become a rifle man and that is a skill you can be proud of . Have you got your sights on a new calibre yet if so what one. ;)

Guest Sprags
Quote:

Vim you do love yourself pard don't you??? Why is it you like Terriers so much, is it that they are little guys with lots of noise or is because they are the only dog that is interested in crawling down your hole????

Moderator`s please, homophobic remarks like the one above aimed towards me are just the same as racist taunts which should not be allowed on a public forum..

Moderated Rem 243 below. The previous foxing tool before this was a Rem 22.250

001.jpg

All I can say is that the guy in that pic with wellies on is a seriously handsome stripey deckchair! Oh, he's also the owner of a cracking foxing tool,...a Remington .243, and as Vim says the previous foxing tool was a Remington 22-250. I quite like the 'Girly' .243

wireviz.i sent you a pm on moochers ..its going to be a 7mm rem mag for deer ..going to go for the remington 700 again but the vssf11 ..i think that will do me for some years to come as i have deer on my land that the farmers wants gone ,plus i want to do some long range shooting targets ,vermin ect .. good to see Sprags is on here as well ;)

Sorry Lads but I surrender!

All this drivel is depressing me so much that I'm beginning to lose the will to live.

In fact I can honestly say that the level of intellect on this Forum has steadily gone into decline (subjective comments ,grammer, and spelling.) since it started. There are some notable exeptions and to you I humbly apologise!!

Therefore I will take yet another sabbatical from The Forum, and I know not when I shall return.

Good Luck to all Pretenders, don't let the bastards grind you down!

The weak complaining fecker`s are best out of it anyway ;) It never surprises me they all seem to have the same kind of attitude and whine on about spelling and grammar??

Of all the years i have viewed forums with poor punctuation, spelling as well as grammar i`v still be able to understand the content of the text unlike some??

I hope this is comprehensible enough for you Taff......

Well that didn't last long!!!

Some people just have to get the last word in, and have another pop, well done 'v'im.

My reference to grammer etc was totally vindicated by the tosh you've just written. I bet your phone texting is amazing!!

Not sure what you mean by weak, complaining, and you're favourite word, fecker. I presume you mean anyone who doesn't agree with your point of view. Wasn't this covered on the subject of arseholes?

It's small minded, self opininated, comments from the likes of you that can ruin other peoples enjoyment on a forum. I suggest that perhaps another pastime such as scrabble might be of more benefit to you----probably not, need to be able to spell first!

Finally, it strikes me that you are a particularly well balanced individual, you seem to have a chip on both shoulders! Do us all a favour chum, find another hobby, this one doesn't seem to suit you.

sad to see you go taffy ,but you do have a choice not to read the post its what i do ,not all the posts on here float my boat but it is a very good site for learning ;) ,

This thread has degenerated into nothing more than a slanging match and will very shortly be removed unless it gets back on topic pretty sharpish ;)

This sort of attitude creeping into a few threads just recently and I think it might be a good idea for a few members to think about what they`re typing.Putting it simply if you can`t manage to post without abuse its best not to bother at all

On a final note its probably best to leave the decisions of who`s better on here or out of it to the management :(

Archived