Accuracy International AW .308

Up for sale my AW only selling to help fund my next AI purchase
The kit comprises of the rifle fitted with a heavy match fluted barrel and picitinney rail, atlas bipod, accushot rear monopod, tactical threaded muzzle brake, 4 mags a sporting services moderator, 28 moa inclined scope mount and an issue drag bag, It also has a genuine British Army 3-12x50 L17A1 scope with sunshade and ARD (this is very very rare and I am willing to split if you don't want it, all complete with a genuine AI fitted alloy case.
Price without scope £4500 but with all other accessories, scope on its own £1450.
This is a very reluctant sale the rifle is in fantastic condition, and shoots as you would expect I have shot a 49 ex 50 at 1000yds and have hit a Fig11 target at 1100m it truly does what it says on the tin.
The stocksides are painted sand and tan as per the pics and the rifle has fired 2360 documented rounds.
I am open to very near offers, but have priced it for over £2k less than you would pay for the full kit new and without the 6 month + wait, so if you want a good to go kit this is the one.
For the complete package £5950
If you require other pics (sorry about the posted ones) or have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

awcamo1.jpg

awcamo.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

01012010158.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived