Steyr Mannlicher Pro Hunter Mountain .223 for sale £850 ono

Steyr pro hunter mountain in .223 remington.
Rifle is as standard, factory threaded. Nice barley twist barrel. Sling flush cups(included) changed to Steyr QD studs.
1in 9 twist
comes with Warne 2 piece pic bases
Round count is 450

Gun is in very very good condition with original hard case, manuals and factory test target.

I bought this gun 13 months ago and it does what its supposed to, shoots 1/2" with 50gr and 60gr hand loads - have the load data to pass on.

Will put some pics up later if anyone is interested. Not for sale anywhere else at moment, but will go on guntrader when I get chance.

£850 ono
Price Drop £795

£500 for a quick sale, a damn bargain if ever there was one! the market place dictates the price I guess :(

https://picasaweb.google.com/106697689035607398849/SteyrMannlicherProHunterMountain223?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJmoy6X-osbUag&feat=directlink

Also on Guntrader
http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Steyr-Mannlicher_Rifle_Pro-Hunter_For-Sale_130217194855007

Hi Simon,
It came with a factory test target that showed 0.692" at 100 metres using 55gr moly vmax (pic attached). This is pretty much what I used to get with Winchester silver tip 55gr and Remington acutips in 55gr. I did try some 50gr Privi and one box shot sub 1/2" which did suprise me. Forget all the things you hear about flex stocks with bipods etc as this is the latest stock type and it shoots the same poi on or off the bipod with a moderator on.
I just saw your comment as I was about to copy and paste from this post to Guntrader to sell on there.
There is a very small amount of leeway in my price, and i mean small, these aren't cheap rifles, I thought long and hard before choosing this over one of the more expensive Tikkas and I have been very happy with its cold bore first shot performance, 4 or 5 rapid follow up shots within 30 seconds will still get you grouping at 1", if you keep shooting like that the groups will open up as its not a heavy varmint barrel,its a nice weight hunting rifle. A friend had a try with it on a target at 400m and got 6" groups from 5 shots in about 1.5 minutes.
I also have around 70 rounds ready loaded using Lapua brass that I may throw in if you wanted them.

Feel free to PM me.
Thanks Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived