Silent soul 2 charley 0

charly hunter

Took Silent Soul ( Jamie ) out last night for a couple of hours and a trip well worth doing it was, for a few reasons. Firstly he got this young fox with his new .223 and this one needed culling for it's own sake as it was really in a bad way.

mangiedu6.jpg

Next good reason was that Jamie had this little fox call that worked a treat the two he shot were suicidal, this call he has had for a long time and has never really used it as he doesn't go foxing much. After seeing how well it worked I am going to try anf find one. Anyway after looking at the time and Jamie has to be up early we decided to make our way home but before we leave the land completely we would have one last call in the gateway above a pen, just as Jamie is trying to have a leak in the hedge I tells him we have a fox just out in front of us, so Jamie gets his .17 on the gate and I pop the light on him and at 56 yds Jamie puts the little .17 round right up his nostril into the brain and old Charley boy was dead before he hit the ground. So with 37 rabbits and two foxes we headed for home feeling very content with our efforts.

nosejobbb9.jpg

Guest varmartin

Your having a laugh..right ??

using a vicks synex for a call and then shooting the fox in the nostrill....thats taking the piss in a big way LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done lads. ;)

Martin

Archived