BIG VIXEN

foxhunter

Out last night on my mates patch hoping for a good night , couldnt believe we only saw the 1 fox as the ground hasnt been touched.. My mate was shooting I was lamping. Spotted this fox on the edge of some gorse , my mate said Ill take it from here . Anyway he made a good shot . 253 paces , a really big vixen.

When I got home I had a tick lodged in my stomach , dont know if I got it from the fox or just picked it up off the cover. Anyone ever seen ticks on foxes ??????????

253pacesSmall.jpg

Out last night on my mates patch hoping for a good night , couldnt believe we only saw the 1 fox as the ground hasnt been touched.. My mate was shooting I was lamping. Spotted this fox on the edge of some gorse , my mate said Ill take it from here . Anyway he made a good shot . 253 paces , a really big vixen.

When I got home I had a tick lodged in my stomach , dont know if I got it from the fox or just picked it up off the cover. Anyone ever seen ticks on foxes ??????????

253pacesSmall.jpg

yes -

Fox's do get ticks

in some places down here they are full of them,birds foxes they all carry the little sods

ATB

Colin :blink:

Guest 308Panther

Amng other things...Fox are also carriers to Parvo Virus...

Nasty stuff.

I havent heard of it affecting Humans much...But it can be

deadly to domestic dogs.....

Rotts are very suseptable to it.

308Panther

Archived