BARREL BLACKING

hi all

any one know of a company/gunsmiths to carry out a 1st class re blacking job on a set of shotgun barrels ,looking for a top notch job .all advise welcombe

millpool

I've used UK gunrepairs for work on my Lanber - which included stripping and oiling the stock as well as reblacking the barrels and a full service. Their work was very high quality, the gun looked better then the day I purchased it brand new when I recieved it back from them. As well their pricing was very competitive. You might want to try some of the gunsmiths on here as they might be able to recomend someone / carry out the work for you. I don't have any picures of my gun before the work but can take some pics of the completed work if you want.

Uk gunrepairs web address is http://www.ukgunrepairs.co.uk/

hi all

any one know of a company/gunsmiths to carry out a 1st class re blacking job on a set of shotgun barrels ,looking for a top notch job .all advise welcombe

millpool

I've used UK gunrepairs for work on my Lanber - which included stripping and oiling the stock as well as reblacking the barrels and a full service. Their work was very high quality, the gun looked better then the day I purchased it brand new when I recieved it back from them. As well their pricing was very competitive. You might want to try some of the gunsmiths on here as they might be able to recomend someone / carry out the work for you. I don't have any picures of my gun before the work but can take some pics of the completed work if you want.

Uk gunrepairs web address is http://www.ukgunrepairs.co.uk/

hi millwall

thanks for the heads up on this one ,i will have a look at the sight

millpool

Theoben air rifles used to be able to, not sure if they still do as the company has changed hands some years ago.

There is guy in London who does barrel work for the London Houses, dont think he does retail. I would think that most of the custom builders here could do it.

A

Theoben air rifles used to be able to, not sure if they still do as the company has changed hands some years ago.

There is guy in London who does barrel work for the London Houses, dont think he does retail. I would think that most of the custom builders here could do it.

A

hi thanks for ,a sensible response ! not like that onehole geezer!!!! B)

Seems this thread is up in two sections, I replied in the other one and thought it had been chopped as it is not in this section, as a result I got a bit shirty.

Apologies gents.

A

Archived