red stalking land

i have some info on some red land that is coming up for lease.

send me an email and i will forward on the details to you. but be warned it is not cheap and it is very hard going.. The lease area is made up of approx. 4200 ha of open range and 800 ha of adjoining woodland and offers spectacular and challenging stalking. A medium density hefted population of Red deer inhabits the area. The total lease area is approx. 5000 ha (12350 acres). The lease area is predominantly at high altitude and although there are various access points, ATV access and carcass extraction can be problematic in areas of the lease. Prospective tenants should take the opportunity to view the area so that the demanding nature of the ground is fully appreciated.

Deer.

Red deer are the predominant species with Roe deer present in the wooded area. A very occasional Sika deer may be encountered.

so send me your email and i will forward on the details to you.

but be fast as its up on the 21st

ATB

Colin :rolleyes:

Send me the deatails by P.M Colin.

I might be interested myself as long as there isnt any parrots about the last one used improper language mate <_<

hi Stu

i will send you the details by email only.as i can not be bothered to convert the files over.i will keep your email details private though,if that is what you are bothered about,and if you do not trust me,then get the details from someone else

ATB

Colin :o

Archived