Podlock spares?

Just carrying it to the range in a bag with other stuff, the lever on one of my Podlocks has broken. Not the lever itself, but the central machine-screw thingy that runs all the way through the axis: it's sheared off part way down the threaded section towards the torx-headed end. Are spares available, or do I need to buy a complete new Podlock? Surprised this happened since they seem very well made, robust and so on.

TonyH

Just carrying it to the range in a bag with other stuff, the lever on one of my Podlocks has broken. Not the lever itself, but the central machine-screw thingy that runs all the way through the axis: it's sheared off part way down the threaded section towards the torx-headed end. Are spares available, or do I need to buy a complete new Podlock? Surprised this happened since they seem very well made, robust and so on.

TonyH

Hi Tony

I'll send you another as soon as I get my new delivery in.

Can you send me some pics to my email addy please so that I can speak to my supplier.

Mark

Hi Tony

I'll send you another as soon as I get my new delivery in.

Can you send me some pics to my email addy please so that I can speak to my supplier.

Mark

Thanks for the response Mark. Yes, I'll organise some pics Monday and get them to you.

Regards, Tony

Archived