Ejector problems

Hi guys

Back again with the same problem i had a ejector claw off BBRC

I don't seem to be able to get in touch with him again ,please can someone help

to reach him for me i don't seem to be able to pm him or anybody .

the problem is my semi auto has broke the ejector claw again .so i need another one and some

advise how to set the ejector rail up and possible reason for the claw to keep braking

many thanks in advance

rgds Tim

:rolleyes:

Sorry Tim I've been run off my feet and could'nt for the life of me find where i put em.

I've still got some and could send one as before no probs.

I would check for debris in the extractor slot that the claw runs into, also if you still have the original broken extractor see if the very tip of it has been ground off to allow clearance that is not present on the newer extractor.

A Burr on the edge of the extractor slot might be causing the problem and might also indicate where/if the claw is fouling.

Are there any wear marks on the broken extractors?

I cant remember what type of rifle it was but I once heard tell of a barrel being twisted minutely out of alignment when trying to remove a stuck moderator and that obviously caused the claws to foul.

Hi guys

Back again with the same problem i had a ejector claw off BBRC

I don't seem to be able to get in the extractors touch with him again ,please can someone help

to reach him for me i don't seem to be able to pm him or anybody .

the problem is my semi auto has broke the ejector claw again .so i need another one and some

advise how to set the ejector rail up and possible reason for the claw to keep braking

many thanks in advance

rgds Tim

;)

Archived