Five more for the keeper

Guest apollo

Hi Apollo

If it was not for the fact that I shot 2 of the foxes I would be sure that you were using the same foxes for the photos you send in:lol:.Where is the write up to go with the photos.How your old mate called in the foxes and the man with the 22.250 Ai shot 3 in a shorter time than it takes me to type this out.And how he missed one and so did I.I will not tell you what the keeper said as children read this site aswell :D:D:D:D;) .

Dogfox

this is the lamp we were testing, i believe it was a nite stalker with 100W xenephot globe, with fully adjustable beam and dual o ring seals, it hasn`t got the springy cord but it has a five metre heavy duty cord to the fag lighter.

They do a 180 and a 220 we tried the 180 which is slightly larger than the lightforce 170 and costs a little less dont know exactly how much it is but definatly worth a look, it worked well when we used it and the thumb type button was both quiet and smooth.

And ofcoarse it accounted for the five foxes that we shot that night, some at good distances but we did use it without a filter and next time it will be good to try a red or orange filter and see how it goes, over all it matches the lightforce 170 that we have used for years and it will come in a bit cheaper....................

DSCF1387.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

Archived