High Seats

I am looking to buy a lean to High Seat. Could anyone please suggest where I could get a good one. The only criteria woud be is that it would need a foot platform as opposed to using the step as a foot rest. Single occupancy, and with a good solid rifle rest (18lb rifle !!).

Not looking for a free lunch so expect to pay good money.

All help would be appreciated.

If you look in the back of Sporting Rifle Magazine, you will see an advert for PD High Seats. I bought one and was impressed not only with the price, but with the workmanship.

He advertises a take-down, lean to, fully galvanised single, for £135 which will take apart and fit in and on my Jimny.

Paul makes the seats for Jan Andrews of BASC and Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall fame. He will make whatever you want, however you want it. All Jan Andrews ones are single piece stands because they are easier to secure and easier to insure for client use. You will not buy better!

You can phone him on 01235 539 248 between 2pm to 8pm.

I am nothing to do with PD Highseats, but I rate his work highly and will recommend him to anyone! If you are ever near Worcestershire, you can come and check my highseat and see how well they are built. PM if you want to.

Atb, ft

Another endorsement for PD High Seats, Paul lives 20 mins down the road & the one he made for me is first class.

I've also got one similar to the Summit at Sportsman Gun Centre, cheap enough but is not lasting as well, going very rusty after 2 years Paul's seats are fully galvanised.

ATB

Chris

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/produc...dder+High+Seat/

Another endorsement for PD High Seats, Paul lives 20 mins down the road & the one he made for me is first class.

I've also got one similar to the Summit at Sportsman Gun Centre, cheap enough but is not lasting as well, going very rusty after 2 years Paul's seats are fully galvanised.

ATB

Chris

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/produc...dder+High+Seat/

Many thanks to you all.

Will let you know how I get on.

Archived