Nissan Navara

6mmBR

Cheers Mark that would be great.

L200's seem to be about the same money as Navaras, that crash test was quite worrying. Looked at Toyotas and they seem to be a few grand dearer for the year.

You don't know of anyone who fancies a Daihatsu do you?

Thanks

Dave

NISSAN D22 D40 ,

This might help anyone who has had engine problems these guys just work with Nissan D22 and D40 engine rebuild's .have had quite abit of work done, have had 2 trucks with there engines done and they a SPOT ON , Recomend them 110 %.

Might be helpful

SMK NISSAN INDEPENDENT 4X4 CENTRE LTD BRADFORD

01274741555 smkbusiness@btconnect.com

These guys are on ebay selling trucks with there new engine's in

Cheers Mark that would be great.

L200's seem to be about the same money as Navaras, that crash test was quite worrying. Looked at Toyotas and they seem to be a few grand dearer for the year.

You don't know of anyone who fancies a Daihatsu do you?

Thanks

Dave

The L200's are fine, the only problem I have with them is there is nowhere to put your left foot (no foot shelf) beside the clutch pedal and if you're anyway tallish it will eventually get on your tits.

Should be no problem selling your Daihatsu in Wales, three out of four 4x4's are Daihatsu's in south and west Wales. The sales team for Daihatsu in Wales certainly earned their corn in the 90's and early 2000's.

The L200's are fine, the only problem I have with them is there is nowhere to put your left foot (no foot shelf) beside the clutch pedal and if you're anyway tallish it will eventually get on your tits.

Should be no problem selling your Daihatsu in Wales, three out of four 4x4's are Daihatsu's in south and west Wales. The sales team for Daihatsu in Wales certainly earned their corn in the 90's and early 2000's.

LOL I thought all 4x4s went to Wales to die. They certainly appear to have cornered the market in old scoobies!

The new L200's have better fuel economy than the new Navara's, we used to have both at my firm, the nvaras were getting about 25mpg the L200's 29 to 30mpg. Better stopping distance and more comfortable, my opinion I am sure others will differ.

The new L200's have better fuel economy than the new Navara's, we used to have both at my firm, the nvaras were getting about 25mpg the L200's 29 to 30mpg. Better stopping distance and more comfortable, my opinion I am sure others will differ.

Cheers for that.

The only problem is and this may sound stupid, I don't like the shape of the new L200.

No offence to anyone who has one but they do seem to have made it look a bit of a "hairdressers" truck, a bit to rounded for my liking.

Cheers

Dave

ps does anyone know the difference between the Animal/Warrior versions of the L200, is it just extras?

Dave, i knew that question was going to arise so here is a pic of my solution to that quandary..

Inspired by Sankey, built by yours truly. The articulation on uneven ground is fairly good, turning corners can be a bit dodgy though.... :blush

DSCF0484.jpg

I think i've been off work too long..... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Archived