Fallow Stalking

Hi Guy's,

Well today was my first trip out on my old stalking ground since i moved back to wales. I had a Pricket on my last visit on 2004, and was hoping to get something on this trip.

The wood is very dense and stalking is hard work, making every beast you get worth the effort.

Slowly making my way through the wood, i was looking for fresh slots & droppings, but failed to see any fresh signs, the wind was North Westerly, and that makes the Fallow bed down deeper in the wood.

I had a good few hours out and it was nice to be on my old patch. There is always next time :rolleyes:

Just wanted to share some pics with you :P

IMG00138.jpg

IMG00140.jpg

IMG00147.jpg

IMG00146.jpg

Kip...Looks like a lonely place to be on your own. But heck we all carry guns ..right :rolleyes:

Hope you bag one next time...

Martin

lol lol

My dad know's the grid reference, and i carry a survival strobe light, and blanket and if i have not rung to report in on my return he know's what he must do, you just never know :P

Guest 308Panther

Wow...

That looks like some of the woods I used to hunt as a kid.

Just watch out for ticks.

Best part about pine needles is they dont crunch like oak leaves.

308Panther

Hi Kip270 hope your return to our pleasent land is good to you,she may punnish you for leaving us in the first place,hope your pricket stands out soon.

We have been taking a mate out around our ground as pay back for giving us some good roe stalking in the summer, he had a nice fit two year old last week and we are trying again tonight.

Welcome back......eddie..

Archived