Ben Nevis for Charity

ajw

Hi everyone,

For those that don't know, the old man was diagnosed with prostate cancer a short while ago. He's being a guinea pig for research into treatment options. I am doing my bit to help me in the future given that it's hereditary. ;)

I am heading up Ben Nevis in a fortnight's time. Please see the details here:

http://www.justgiving.com/Andrew-Whicker

Happy donating! :rolleyes: Please pass this on to as many people as you know so we can raise as much money as possible.

Many thanks,

Andy.

Tis done. Best throw the razors out now though :rolleyes:

;):D Thanks 'G', your a star!! Am already ahead of you on the razor front, I am currently wearing just over 3 weeks groath in preperation!!

All the best, Andy

ps. A package will be posted to you tomorrow ;)

I cant thank you enough guys, cheers.

I'm really looking foward to it all now.

I'm setting off with a few friends on next friday morning, and all being well we will get there with a bit of daylight left to put the tent up, hopefully head to the pub for a hot meal then off to bed early for a very early start on saturday morning.

We must all be mad to take this on at this time of year, well it's only 7 weeks now before me and karen set off travelling so time is running out.

I'll be sure to get some good photos and get them up on here somehow.

Anyway, thanks again, Andy

Free bump to a deserving cause! Get your spendies out fellas. By the time your'e the age of most of us middle aged fellas fathers (65 plus) you have quite a high probability of having some sort of prostate issue whether diagnosed or not. I can't remember the exact percentages but when your age gets beyond that then the prospects are truly alarming.

Think of a small donation as an investment!

Regards

G

Well there we go guys, target met and thats me off to bed for an early start off to Glen Nevis ready for the climb on Saturday.

Till next time.......

Many thanks, Andy

Well I did it!!!!

Just got home. Will some kind soul please be able to put some pictures up for me if I send you them??

Many thanks, Andy

Well I did it!!!!

Just got home. Will some kind soul please be able to put some pictures up for me if I send you them??

Many thanks, Andy

Well done Andy...... :) Send me your pics and i'll post em for you..... bunnybasheruk@yahoo.co.uk

Grant..

Many thanks Grant

And yes, before anyone asks, at 1pm on the 6th feb 2010 I was the highest naked man on UK soil !!! ;)

(but to keep my dignaty I have spared you all from that photo, mainly because it was very, very cold up there :rolleyes: )

Thanks again to all who sponserd. Together we reached a total of £550.

All the best Andy.

Oh I forgot to say, the beard has already come off!!! sorry 'G' !

Nice pics AJ. I'm not sure about the highest naked man in the uk... I'm sure someone on Hampstead Heath could have rivalled that :rolleyes:;)

Anyhow, it's probably best you got rid of the fuzz as now that you're off to NZ they would have thought Gimli had returned :rolleyes:

G

Archived