Green Spot

devilishdave

Ah, the holy grail of rockin' horse that which promotes growth and vigour and hen's teeth. Not to pour cold water from a great height, but you may be better of trying to clone it at the moment.

Was at the last Warcop shoot and there was bugger all of nothing going spare on the line...... :blush:

Hi Danny.

Sorry for late reply mate, just got back into work (where l get to play on't t'interwots'it).

lf any does get into Low Mills it's not there for long, and even though it's in my county it's a bloody pain to get to.... and l can clone it better... as per my previous post.

Regards.

Ratty.

Some folks use a variation on a theme, and as stated/cautioned this load is safe in "MY" rifle....

155 Scenar

.308 R-P or knecked up .243 Win' case

44grn Viht N140

210M primer

l'm getting 2640fps from a 20"bbl 700P Remington

You could also look at BLC-2/Varget/H4895 and others.

I have see ratty's rifle in action, and well, I suppose it's not too bad......

It's a very accurate little machine, thats the rifle - not dave!

I'm sure he will show some targets on here, if he has some left.

Andy, you cheeky little bugger :lol:

l suppose it's not too bad for a lump of chopped up yankee junk, though it's no where near as big as that truck axle you're now draggin about it does ok for me :ph34r:

Dave.

lt's a factory barrel 1 - 12 twist so it's limited to 180's and below, but when l've thrashed the pipe out it'll get a nice new 1 - 10 at 18/20" then we'll see what it can do with heavy bullets

BBGun003.jpg

This was from load dev' work. l'm now on with a 110 v-max load for Africa in a few months

Archived