its not much but it will hada do for a while.

craigyboy

after a long time not getting out due to work I got some free time tonight and got out an hour before dark I had to comprimise though the women hadnt seen me in ages either so I had to take her and the pup along with me, I didnt realise how early its getting dark now I only went out at 8 pm and by 9pm it was getting very dark, saw one bunny bang on at 300 yards, with a slight 4 mph wind from about 70 degree's to the right, dialled in 8 clicks elevation which is 2 clicks less than I would for 300 yards but it was slightly downhill, it was standing upright so put the cross hairs on the neck and just held to the right hand side about an inch and a half, bang one dead bunny, very satisfying first shot I have fired in ages. Let the pup sniff it out and it done a fine job, found it no problem just have to teach her to let go of the thing. Nice to be out and about its probably the last one for a while again, suppose there is no other way of paying for this hobby!!!!!!! excuse the ugly mug!!!!!!!!!!!!

STP60843.jpg

Nice shooting craig ;):P Makes it more worth it if you have not been out for a while!!!

I know its a pain in the ass always working but think of it like this - you get to buy more toys :P:D ( i do!! ).........

Have fun and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the very best...............

RAY..................... :D;)

Guest dasherman
Nice shot Craig, hopefully you'll get a few more trips in.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Craig, your reamers here, just waiting for the tube. Better shoot a few more then ship it over to me.

spot on neil, blew off a night out last night in search of foxes, had 2 come to call at the same time but neither would play ball. They sat at about 220 yards for 30 mins running up and down the other side of a hedge, couldnt get a clear shot at all.

Archived