Sorry to bother you fine people but, is there anyone coming that has any quality .22 air rifle pellets that need a good home, paid for of course. I have just got hold of a theoben rifle for the old mans christmas pressie, but dont have any pellets for it.

Anything would be greatly apprieciated.

Many thanks, Andy

Andy.

l'm on shift tonight (######!!) but may be able to make it in the afternoon (so long as Da' Ratwife don't drag me to Ulverston instead).

lf you see me on the line l might have something 4 you.

All the best.

D.

Cheers Dave, hope you can make it. I have some news I would like to tell you when I see you, oh and also, do you have a spare slot on your ticket for a .303?

Cheers Dave, hope you can make it. I have some news I would like to tell you when I see you, oh and also, do you have a spare slot on your ticket for a .303?

Hi ajw. If you're thinking of getting a .303, i have loads of cases, some smk 174 grn bullets and various dies if interested.

Grant..

Thanks for the offer Grant. I already have a .303, however Ratwhiskers might be tempted soon.

Regards, Andy

Sorry to say that Ratwhiskers could not be tempted to a .303 at this time, due to foreseable financial expendature on a grand scale...... But the offer was very tormenting to say the least. Many thanks for the chance of first dibs Andy it was appreciated.

Baring the wind sheer out at 900 the range was a pleasure as always. Not as many people as would otherwise have been expected but fun non the less.

Once more many thanks Andy, young Chris who attended with me asked that l express his gratitude for the chance to play with various "Toys" and to gain some badly needed experience.

Regards.

D.

No problems my friend, thats what it's all about. Having fun and learning from each other.

Till next time.......

Archived