My First Red Trophy

Hello All :huh:

Well as promised i got the trophy home and just got the pics sorted today and im very pleased with all the work that has gone into it in prepairing the trophy for me , if anybody wants to stalk or have a trophy done then contact Keith (AKA) Deer Stalker send him a PM and im sure he will be more than helpfull to accomodate your requirements.

Keith many thanks to you and Caroline for all that you have helped me with over the last few months your knowledge has been an inspiration for me and i couldn't of wished for anybody better to help with all this either. CHEERS ;)

Ray (AKA) Varminter biggest thanks to you my friend for pushing me into getting my ticket 12 months ago and pushing me into the gamekeeping and wildlife management coarse for deer with out it i would not of bothered . Sorry you missed out on my eventfull evening but i hope there will be many more years of good shooting with you to come . ;)

CHEERS

CHRIS ;)

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

Hes a cracker of a trophy for sure buddy and it was great to see it!!!!! ;):P

No need to thank me my friend , thats what friends are for!! ;)

I was with you when you took your first ever Deer so that was a very special moment for me too!! :D

As for opportunities with training , i only shared what Keith kindly offered me!! :D;)

Right , enough of the sentiment and lets go hunting!!!!! :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

All the very best...................

RAY..............................................

Thats a biggy thats for sure,

Where you gonna put that ?

On my wall........

Because he has not got walls big enough on his!!! :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best.................

RAY................................................

On my wall........

Because he has not got walls big enough on his!!! :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best.................

RAY................................................

;):P;) Andy im hoping it will go above the stairs cos thats the only place it will go apart from up Rays ARSE ;):D:D:P

Hi Chris,

Nice to see the pics, im sure all the lads will agree with me now that you are a greedy B - - - - - d, you would have had room on the wall for the rabbit trophy.

I think its all down hill from here mate, but if you do shoot a bigger one dont call us for help, im still aching all over from fighting with that one.

Regards,

Keith............AKA........Deer Stalker

Hi Chris,

Nice to see the pics, im sure all the lads will agree with me now that you are a greedy B - - - - - d, you would have had room on the wall for the rabbit trophy.

I think its all down hill from here mate, but if you do shoot a bigger one dont call us for help, im still aching all over from fighting with that one.

Regards,

Keith............AKA........Deer Stalker

Rabbit trophy , i could just see that on Chris"s wall!!!! :rolleyes::lol:

Whats this i see before me Keith , where has the newbie gone!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Sorry buddy could not resist!!!!!!!! :P;)

All the very best.............

RAY..........................................

Archived