Cornwall bound

6mmBR

Look out the Cornish varmints, my bags are packed, including the kitchen sink :rolleyes: .

I'm off for a weekends varminting with Varminter :D early start tomorrow its going to be a 4 1/2 hour drive down, so up at 5 :blink:

The forecast is not great but we live in hope. It will be great to put some names to faces.

No doubts reports will go up on here as the weekend unfolds.

Cheers

all

Dave

Hope you have a good time 6mmbr,you are sure to be entertained!! You wont have the pleasure of me this time I,m off to millpool ranges for some paper bashin t,mrow and givin the fur a rest.Hope you go home with a smile on yer face cheers onehole.

Enjoy your trip Dave,make sure you dont bend over infront of Varminter though ;)

Unfortunately he cant run as fast as his 22-250 ackley ;):lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously we had a great day varminting yesterday with some nice weather too!!!

I'm sure dave will let you know how it went ;) ;)

All the best ...........

Dave and ray...................... :D;)

dont do it!!!!!!! i went shooting with him once ! i got really frightend when he asked me if my sweater was made off real wool!!! bahhhhhhhhha!!!!!

sorry i,m going to miss you as i am off on my hols ,but i,m sure the cornish boys will "take care of you" just dont accept a tour of falmouth dock yards with ray after dark!!! :angry::angry:;););)

Guest 308Panther
Unfortunately he cant run as fast as his 22-250 ackley :angry::angry:;);)

Seriously we had a great day varminting yesterday with some nice weather too!!!

I'm sure dave will let you know how it went :P:P

All the best ...........

Dave and ray...................... :D:D

Is this something we need to be concerned about???

Particularly the dual Signature??

You guys are really starting to scare me.... ;)

308Panther

you have been so unlucky with the weather,its not always this bad,honest,anyway varminter new it was going to be like this ,just an exscusetp stay and show you his collection of dvd,s(all varmint related of course!!!) he has a fine collection ,i wonder why he keeps them in the gun cabinet though?sorry i missed you ,maybe next time

Well what a fantastic long weekend shooting with our guest 6mmBR ( Dave ) who came down to do some varminting with myself / varmartin and silentsouls..........

A true sportsman , great company and a good shot :P;)

We all had a fantastic time shooting / varminting / sharing hunting stories and eating well.............

I shall let dave do his own writeup and am very glad he had a good time............

All the best and it was a real pleasure to meet one of the guys from this forum :P;)

All the best..............

RAY......................... :D;)

Glad to hear he had fun with you guys,Varminter i hope you did not send the poor bloke home walking like John Wayne :P

Hi Martyn , Put it this way - that 22-250 ackley is sure fast running them 52 grain bergers but Dave can outrun them now ;):P;) ;)

Made a new varminting buddy which can only be a good thing!!! Shall look forward to his writeup :D:P

All the best...............

RAY................. :D :D

Hi chaps, just got back when I get my head sorted out and the pictures down loaded, I'll pop a couple of posts up to let you all know how we got on.

What a great weekend in great company with like minded guys. ;)

Ray remember Kodak ;):P;)

Dave

Archived