Moultrie customer service

JohnGalway

Searching for an item in the house the last day I came across my Moultrie GameSpy i60 trail camera. To my utter horror I discovered that the clear plastic weatherproofing panel on the IR array was shattered into pieces. Chancing my arm I fired off an email to Moultrie that evening, admitting the most likely cause of the damage was careless storage on my part. I just read their reply "If you will supply me with an address we will forward you on the part free of charge".

Now, it's a small bit of plastic, but I am genuinely impressed with the attitude!

Thats fantastic service John

I have lost the rubber eye caps off my Swaro's Before now ,rang up the Swarovoski UK to see if i could buy some and they send me a new set free of charge , I was over the moon .

You will be taking loads of pictures of things with that , then look out .

ATB Andy

Thats great customer service, be nice if every business could act like that. I had a similar experience with Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporitng, I managed to lose a couple of grub screws from the ring halves of a set of Optilocks. Left a chance message on his answer phone as I was desperate, a couple of days later half a dozen arrived in the post FOC. Things like that lead to further business which is why I'll be buying my .270 from him in due coarse.

I've just ordered 2 shooting DVD's from the USA, both from different suppliers. I was told by them to send my address details, the DVD/s will be sent, and' we'll worry about you paying for them later'

What trusting people. Can you imagine that happening here?

I've just ordered 2 shooting DVD's from the USA, both from different suppliers. I was told by them to send my address details, the DVD/s will be sent, and' we'll worry about you paying for them later'

What trusting people. Can you imagine that happening here?

Not really no :lol: Reminds me of a time I got offered by a UK seller to "try" a product, and if I didn't like just send it back, no hassle. I thought, wow what a great offer :) and sent on my address with many thanks. Oh no mate, you gotta pay for it first, see I don't know you from Adam.

:) Yeah, that's more like it.

Archived