Cornwall Snooker and BR Shoot

Hi, We have a great 100 metre range facility down here in Cornwall and I am putting on two informal comps.This may appeal to some of you that are perhaps living in the near vicinity ie Devon and Cornwall and its open to non members and all you have to bring is yourself,your rifle/s £6 if non member and a good sense of humour?.

There will be two comps,one for scoped 308,s ONLY and this will be based on a coloured snooker shoot,14 rounds to count,and the other will be an informal benchrest shoot at 20 small targets and shoot for score basis---ANY scoped centrefire rifle will do. 20 rounds to count.

The range is under cover for 8 benched firing points and there is a large club house,toilets,parking etc etc.

I am just trying to put a bit of spark into our club where comps seem to have dwindled. I will make sure there are some prizes to go for if only bottles of wine etc?!

As well as the comp you can shoot all day if you want ,there are many other uncovered firing points it really is a good facility.

Comp day is Sunday the 25th October so plenty of notice hopefully.I will answer any questions as they appear here on site or you can give me a ring on 07817822934.I would like to stress the informal side of this shoot. Dave.Onehole.

• 2 months later...

Hi!The last shoot was a great success and this post is just to inform all that the next shoot on the same basis is to be held on Sunday 29th November.We are also going to put on a 100 metre .17hmr and .22 shoot that we hope will be interesting to say the least.Thanks for looking.Will post up some pics following next shoot to show what we all got up to!! cheers Onehole.

Archived