Bobtails second deer!!

Went out for a stalk yesterday to see if we could bag a Roebuck!!!!

As fortune would have it we managed to harvest Chris"s second ever deer , a very nice spiker!! ;):lol:

DSCF3685.jpg

Was a absolute cracker of a day with some pigeon decoying thrown in too!!!

Well done buddy , really pleased for you and glad you like the Parker Hale too :D :D !!!!

All the best.............

RAY............................

HI THERE Captain I see you got the big smoke pole out again and having fun , well done Chris nice buck there,

All the best Andy

Thanks Captin!!!! :D;)

Was out after reds but we had a great opportunity to take a Roebuck which crowned a otherwise cracking day!!! :D :D

All the best..................

RAY..............................................

Hi guy's

Thanks for your comments and thank you to ray for an awsome day it was a pleasure as always. Just waiting for the sausages and the stakelets to be done then it will be feed time at this zoo , looking forward to the missis home made blackberry and port sauce. :)

Nice going Chris glad to see you had another, that should sort your NVQ out now.

A nice buck, I saw him hanging up in the chiller.

Sorry I didn't catch up with your that night, I was knackered had only 1 1/2 hours sleep and badly needed some shut eye.

Hope to catch up soon and watch out Ray doesn't scoff to much of the venison if you ask him around :)

Cheers

Dave

Nice going Chris glad to see you had another, that should sort your NVQ out now.

A nice buck, I saw him hanging up in the chiller.

Sorry I didn't catch up with your that night, I was knackered had only 1 1/2 hours sleep and badly needed some shut eye.

Hope to catch up soon and watch out Ray doesn't scoff to much of the venison if you ask him around :P

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave, The NVQ is in now so fingers crossed on that one.

No need to say sorry mate for not catching up i know you were having a busy time and making the most of it, i just hope you had a good time while you were down and i'm sure our paths will cross again, with any luck you mite get to pop over for some of the missis's cooking before the pedal bin gets all of it, oop's sorry i ment ray :D ,,,, you know what he's like , i aint never seen a mans belly stretch like his before after eating so much. :excl: But then it does say in the bible that jesus tied his ass to a tree and walked to jerusalem so i guess skin does stretch more than elastic.

Take Care

Cheers

Chris :o

Archived