"ME AND JACK!!"

foxing2night

Hi gents,

I thought that you all might like to know about a new game that me and jack the dog play???? :lol:

When myself and my mate go shooting, at about 8 we go and get the milking parlor ready for the morning and the dog is always sniffing behined the food hoopers and the mice can be seen running along the pipe,s??????

So what we do is turn on the high pressure hose and the dog has learnt to stand at the end and get any mice that come his way

05-08-07_2119.jpg

then it is off for a bit of rabbiting???, last night the score was 7 rabbits , 1 crow, 2 pigeons, 1 squirel,

and a bloody big rat!!!

and a good night was had by all, even jack the dog :lol:

All the best f2n :D

Guest 308Panther

Dogs gotta have their fun,too.

Long time ago,on my buddies farm,once the dog had been trained for birds.It took a bit of work to get him used to them.We were workin on my buddy's bike in the shop one night and above the workshop was the grainery.We could hear the dog runnin from one end to the other,Not sure what his goofy dog was up to we went up to take a look.What we found out is, the dog figured out where the pidgeons were roosting and since it was low rafterd he could get at them.He was having great fun catching the birds on his own.

Nice score on last nights work.

308Panther

Archived