A thank you.

menial 1

Many thanks to 6mmBR, Dave, for arranging a scope swap for me. Travelled to S.W Wales in glorious sunshine all day and saw some lovely scenery as we dropped through the Black Mountains from Rhayader to Sennybridge and then on to Swansea to meet the other Dai to complete the deal.

Finished up in Tenby for the night and travelled back today, made a nice little trip for me and my other half and a good deal to boot.

Top man Dave.

Pete.

Two PMII's now pete!, the hard part now will be deciding which rifle to take out once its fitted and zeroed in!

Glad your getting on well with em!

The nightforce is still doing me proud tho ;)

Shrek

You should have said you going to Tenby mate thats on my Doorstep , could have met up and had a beer or gone for a look round.

Let me know next time your down this way,

ATB,Andy ;)

Thanks for that Pete, it was a pleasure.

I'm glad the deal worked out well for you, it's always a bit awkward when your piggy in the middle.

There's no excuses on missing those foxes in the twilight now :D;)

You sound as if you had a fantastic drive down, the scenery is beautiful on that stretch of road.

Lucky it was yesterday you wouldn't have seen much today with the rain.

Now you know what its like down here and you want to come back let us know and it would be good to meet.

It's a shame about Monday but work commitments put paid to that.

Cheers

Dave

Two PMII's now Pete ??

I reckon you're a Chris wannabee!

Hardly, more like he's trying to copy me, he now has two S/B scopes whereas all my rifles wear S/B now. He's finally seeing the (twi)light.

My real life's ambition is to teach you two northern turnips to speak English properly, now there's a real challenge. :huh:

Pete.

You should have said you going to Tenby mate thats on my Doorstep , could have met up and had a beer or gone for a look round.

Let me know next time your down this way,

ATB,Andy :huh:

Now you tell me! Great bit of countryside and I appreciate the offer. It was just a flying visit really, the missus and I used to ride motorcycles and camp a lot in SW Wales so it was a double pleasure to come down your way to do the scope deal. My shooting buddy and I are planning a bass fishing trip to your neck of the woods once all the birds are in the woods and before the season gets under way so might be down in September.

Pete.

Thanks for that Pete, it was a pleasure.

I'm glad the deal worked out well for you, it's always a bit awkward when your piggy in the middle.

There's no excuses on missing those foxes in the twilight now :):huh:

You sound as if you had a fantastic drive down, the scenery is beautiful on that stretch of road.

Lucky it was yesterday you wouldn't have seen much today with the rain.

Now you know what its like down here and you want to come back let us know and it would be good to meet.

It's a shame about Monday but work commitments put paid to that.

Cheers

Dave

We still had an enjoyable journey back despite the rain, as I said to Andy, likely to be around some time in September, it's always good to put faces to names and always had a welcome in S.Wales unlike some of the experiences we've had in the North :o

Pete.

Two PMII's now pete!, the hard part now will be deciding which rifle to take out once its fitted and zeroed in!

Glad your getting on well with em!

The nightforce is still doing me proud tho :huh:

Shrek

No difficulty there William, the .243 (now ackleyed) with an S/B 8x56 on board has always been my favourite do it all gun and the PM11's are sitting on the AR 15 and 6BR.

I see you've got you're SSR-15, hope you can keep up with the loading once you get going with it, very addictive and hard to put down.

Glad the Nightforce fits the bill. Leupold mounted on the black rifle by any chance? Got a nice A.R.M.S *35 QD mount that would compliment that outfit a treat.

Pete.

Archived