One very happy fella!!!!

varminter

Been out for a play with the 6ppc again doing some bunnie bashing with a friend!!

We had noticed one of the crops cut so my mate started squeaking using some polystyrene!! Well this fox came in about 120yds but stayed behind a gate for a few seconds then went over the hedge!! He then came over into the field the oposite side and saw us and started to run up the field , meanwhile my mate was reading the range to me as this fox ran up the field and as he said " 215yds " the fox stopped - so i dropped it!!!......... DSCF1426.jpg

Then later on in the evening my mate mentioned he would like a try on a long range bunnie , so with the 6ppc set up i spotted a bunnie at 442yds - so i dailed in the drop compensation and windage and when he got comfortable he let off a shot! Should of seen his face when he hit it!!! One happy fella and another ppc fan :rolleyes:;)

Heres the happy man ( minus his mug shot because he asked me to ;) )............DSCF1429.jpg

All the best fellas................

RAY................... :D;)

A cracking night out Ray :rolleyes: I took Mark-taffy from this site out for some long range bunnies we had a great time. Will give some more info tomorrow when I have more time. The brother inlaw and kids are coming for a BBQ.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks dave :rolleyes: Yep shall look forward to speaking soon and enjoy your barbecue!!!! ;) ;)

Thanks scotch egg too ;) The scope i am using is the leupold mk4 ... 6-20 - 50 with illuminated recticle..Excellent repeatability when dialing in corrections :D :D

All the best................

RAY.................. :D;)

Idont think i can blame him for being chuffed to bits i know if i droped a rabbit at over 400 i would be over the moon

Guest varmartin

Bloody hell Ray...talk about bringing them on slowly...442 yards , that's a long way for a shottie fan !!

I bet he is well and truly converted ?

Well done on the fox to :rolleyes:

Martin

As always thanks guys ;):D Yep hes well chuffed the jammy sod!!! :rolleyes:;) ;)

Darrel put it this way , I think the 6ppc is going to stay in his mind for long time - a bit like when he shot my 6.5-284 at 724yds :D :D :D

All the best..............

RAY........................ :D;)

Archived