Sold my .375H&H

njc110381

Well my .375H&H is gone. Probably my favourite gun in my safe if I had to pick one, but I just couldn't use it. It's a sorry day for me. I wont say on the open forum what I'm thinking about my FEO at the moment, but it's nothing positive.

Has anyone else ever got rid of something they loved due to silly restrictions grinding them down? I've replaced it with a crappy .300WM - how dull :o

Well my .375H&H is gone. Probably my favourite gun in my safe if I had to pick one, but I just couldn't use it. It's a sorry day for me. I wont say on the open forum what I'm thinking about my FEO at the moment, but it's nothing positive.

Has anyone else ever got rid of something they loved due to silly restrictions grinding them down? I've replaced it with a crappy .300WM - how dull :lol:

As you said to me, you've sometimes got to think positive, at least you'll be able to use the Win Mag. Try getting something as dull :o as 300wm in Northants for a deer rifle (unless you're a mason or are exremely well connected), more chance of growing another ######.

Pete.

If you said you'd like to give give your sister's ex a bullet over here, you'll probably find yourself minus any guns to do the job with, almost certainly sufficient reason to revoke your firearms ticket and take your tackle off you as you'd be considered mentally unstable.

That 72 BSA Lightning I take it was one of the oil in the frame jobs, which although a bit mundane was probably the best bike they ever built in terms of useability.

Didn't they have any Norton dealers round your neck of the woods Pat? :wacko:

Pete.

Archived