An afternoon with the ppc!!

varminter

The weather has dried up in Cornwall so thought i would pop out for a couple of hours with the 6ppc.....

Just sat up at one of my favorite vantage points and set up rifle and gear on bonnet and watched the world go by :o:P

Ended up with a nice 301yds crow and bunnies at 284 / 350 and finished on a 337yder..............DSCF1424.jpg

Checked my loads for the 58 v-max and they are clocking 3500fps average and are pure dynamite on pests!!!!

Nice to see darrel enjoying his sako 6ppc too :lol:;)

All the best................

RAY................ :P:D

Nice one Ray, save a few for the 18th :lol:

Catch you soon

Dave

Have to pace myself buddy and i will be sure to leave some long range ones for you to have a go at :P:D

All the best..............

RAY................ ;):o

Guest 308Panther

Nice shooting Ray....

Watchin the world go by is always nice...Esecially when crosshairs are involved.

Glad to hear you guys are gettin some sunlight finally...

You guys got webbed feet yet?? ;)

And for some strange reason I keep hearin the theme song to Deliverance??

When did we get piped in music?

Sorry...Couldnt pass that one up. :lol:

308Panther

Yep down to sunny Cornwall on the 17th for a bash at some Cornish varmints :D

I'll watch out for the banjo :lol: but on the other hand us Welsh can be fond of our wellies :lol:

Cheers

Dave

You guys are beauties :lol: :lol: I love the sound of the peaceful countryside and then the crack!!!!! thump!!!! :D :D

Thanks as well 308 panther - always good to have your thoughts too from over the pond :lol::P

As for millpool - hes only jealous because i don't take him to the woods no more!!!! :lol: :lol:

All the best guys...............

RAY.................... :D:P

Guest 308Panther

Never get tired of the smell of wild clover or fresh cut hay....or listenin to the wild birds,or the wind thru the dry leaves...Or the smell of Coffee mixed with and hayfields and cornfields and burned gunpowder on a frosty mornin as the sun is just rising on a new day.

Or the bittersweet smell of a stand of young poplar...and the whir of a Grouse's wings as it flushes.

And sometimes, if its kinda cool out and the sun is hittin ya just right...its instant nap time.

Never get tired of the crack of a .17HMR and the thump of another squirrel hittin the ground either.

Some mornings up by my folks...the air is so clear you can see the frost crystals settling onto the ground...

It dont get any better that.

308Panther

Archived