As stated a Keppeler 6mm BR rifle,  the action is one of the light alloy square ones in a Keppeler hybrid K05/09 slimline stock. It was custom built for my wife in 2012, for International 300 mt and she has now changed to .223 rem calibre, so is surplus to requirements.

The action is the light square one  with a flat base, the dovetails are adjustable sideways and are in Anschutz profile, so usable with a scope.

The barrel is  a Bartlein 600 mm with 1 in 8 twist, and to our own profile,  fitted by Mik at Dolphin, it has a logged 850 rounds, and is a tack driver, last used in anger in the 2017 Austrian Championships and scored 594 ex 600.  just the odd shoot since and is now just our spare rifle.

Grips are Walther KK300, adjustable folding cheek piece, and  now fitted with a Walther KK200 butt plate (pic is a Keppeler). Rear sight  is a new Walther Insight -Out with a Centra iris, front sight is a Centra Cube, all with centra sight raisers.

It is in mint condition, a very special rifle, and is a tack driver!

It was built and is currently set up as a 300 mt rifle, but would be ideal also as a bench rest or open F class rifle.

As shown in pic as a 300mt rifle £1800 ovno,  OR, with no sights for bench or F class, £1500 ovno.

Detail pics available, and Contact robin.carter80@ntlworld 

Grey rifle 012.JPG

Come on boys and girls, this is not a black rifle scoped plinker, its a rifle at world level!!

I have 400 rounds of custom matched  hand loaded ammo, I'll even throw in 100 free.

Contact on robin.carter80@ntlworld.com

Grey rifle 021.JPG