Sinclair International Competition Shooting Rest

For sale is my Sinclair International Competition shooting rest. 

Have owned from new. Bought from Brownells UK. Is 4 years old. Have used it a dozen times but due to a change in style of shooting (have moved to ELR from benchrest) have no need for it. 

The condition is almost like new - there are some scratches to the centre wheel, see pictures. The unit comes with two Protektor bags - no's 1 and 3. When I bought the speed wheel was an addition. 

Last used 2.5 years ago and it's a shame seeing it on the shelf when it should be on the line being used. 

Located in Malvern, Worcestershire and in the week am in the Burton on Trent area.

Am looking for £500. Sensible offers considered. 

Any question's please get in touch. 

IMG_1652.jpeg

IMG_1656.jpeg

IMG_1655.jpeg

IMG_1653.jpeg

IMG_1657.jpeg

IMG_1654.jpeg

Thanks for the message Peter. I’m travelling till Friday so will get the info back to you then.

Many thanks,

Noel 

Hi Peter

The large bag accommodates a 3” forend - my Kelbly stolle benchrest stock is 3” wide.

The small bag 1-3/4 - 2” I used that for rounded profile forend.

Thanks

Noel

Thanks Noel, I will have a think as I would probably need the flat type bags and they are fairly expensive even from the US when you factor shipping, taxes and VAT. I will let you know if I can source the correct bags and if not good luck with the sale.

Peter.

Thanks for the reply Peter, much appreciated.

Try optics warehouse, Spud67 and Reloading Solutions (Oxford)  they’re three sources that I have used for Protektor in the past.

All the best, Noel