Ruger number 3 223 Remington

Due to advancing years not using this lovely little rifle as much as I should. The internet says it's wildly inaccurate but I can consistently shoot 3 shots into an inch at 100 yards. It's a 1980s gun but in above average condition and the age is reflected in the price. I've only put about 300 rounds down the barrel since I acquired it many years ago.

It comes with a 4 die Lee set and a couple of 100 cases, some primed most shot just the once. Whilst I have several scopes and rings for it, it comes with iron sights and scope blocks fitted but I can sell either scope with it complete with mounts, either a contemporary Redfield Widefield 3x9 with standard crosshair reticle or a zeiss 1.5x6 diavari both these scopes are used btw. Price of each is negotiable, the redfield about £150 including 1" Ruger rings and the Zeiss aout £375 including stainless ruger 30mm rings.

I want £275 for the gun including a cheap chinese bipod.

ruger3.thumb.JPG.b2783e2dae0ab04ad2f3df753fe7a2c7.JPG3july23.thumb.jpg.41a3be32fd68ace7dd15e36376243bf8.jpgThis is with the Zeiss scope mounted.