Reloading equipment + powder + primers + dies + projectiles

Hi folks,

I’ve decided to sell all of my reloading kit and consumables as I never have time to reload anymore, so it makes sense to get some cash in the bank towards ammo and other rifles!

Please check back regularly as I will update as things sell/adding more. (I have a lot of brass and other random bits, so need to sort through that yet!)

Due to the amount I am selling and to cut down on millions of emails/transactions, I am going to be grouping various bits together into lots (e.g. small rifle primers together, irrespective of brands), if this proves to not work then I will re-assess down the line, however given the ongoing lack of these various consumables I doubt that will be an issue!

Collection is from Bristol, BS3 (near Ashton Gate Stadium), or I am happy to post non-licenced bits e.g. dies etc at buyers cost (insured and tracked)

Payment via cash, bank transfer or PayPal friends and family so I don't get hit with fees, I will need to see valid FAC for licenced bits.

Everything being sold is being sold for less than retail, but I am happy to offer small discounts if you are buying several lots/items together.

If you’d like any pictures or any item specific info please send me a private message and I’ll be happy to provide further info as required.

Please no timewasters or dreamers 😊

If you want to buy any of this, please send me a PM, I will lock this thread as I won't be able to keep up with comments! :)

Powder:

1KGVV N160Brand New Sealed£105

Dies:

-.38/.357LeeFL Resizing 3 Die Set £15

Reloading Equipment

- Lee Classic Cast Reloading PressAn excellent heavy duty press by Lee, I use this and the RCBS for quick reloading!£75

- Lee Case Length Gauges, Case Holders, chamfer, cutter and drill chuck holder..303, .223, 6.5X55 Swede + more (message and I can check)£20

- Lee Dipper Set£10

- Circa 10-12 Lee Case Holders that fit either press I’m selling, I have doubles of some and 99% of the ones you’ll need for most common calibres - £20

Reloading Manuals

Whilst you may not use the specific brand components e.g. speer bullets, these manuals are excellent for cross referencing loads and also finding some loads which aren’t around online anymore! Prices as below, or all of them for £35.

Hornady 9th Edition£8

Lovex small booklet type £4

Vintage Lyman 45th Edition£10

Vintage Lyman 46th Edition£10

Brass and extras to follow!

Thanks