Might be worth a look...

eldon

Just came across this which might be worth a look.

Too far for me and I will be at the world motorcycle trials :o

I am not linked to this in anyway but thought others may be interested.

An Invitation to Stalkers

Notes : The Cotswold Shooting Company is hosting an open day on Saturday 16th May 2009 Shop open 9 – 5.30 Butchery demonstration 11 o’clock, Cookery demonstration & tasting 12.30pm The aim of this event is to keep our customers up-to-date with what’s new in the stalking world. We are delighted that Steve Bowers, one of the Country’s leading rifle makers (and Shooting Times correspondent) will be on site all day to discuss the various merits of different calibres and ammunition, and to share with you his immense knowledge. Manufacturers constantly refine and improve their products and so we have asked the suppliers of Sauer, Tikka, Sako, Remington and others to send their representatives along for the day to be on hand to answer your questions. We are also lucky enough to have Jonathan Richardson, one of the Cotswolds leading chefs, demonstrating how to butcher a Roe Deer carcass. He will begin his demonstration at 11am and when he has finished he will cook various different venison recipes, theatre style. Visitors will be able to sample the delights of his cooking.

Date : 16 May 09

Tel : 01285 657527

Email : go@go-country.co.uk

Web : www.go-country.co.uk

Archived