Geissele AR15 Super Select Fire Trigger

2 Remaining

This trigger is fairly hard to come by I sold 2 a few months ago and they went really quickly. These are the last 2 I have! 

For those who don't know they were developed for the US Special Forces SOPMOD programme. More info on Geissele's website - https://geissele.com/super-select-fire-sopmod-ssfr-trigger.html

I've had these for a few years sitting doing nothing and I'm doing less shooting these days so I will have no use for them.

The item you see pictured is what you will receive with the American NSN on the part. Not pictured is the pin for the hammer but that is included in the sale.

Very simple to install, plenty of videos on YouTube. I even saw 1 guy use a firing pin to drift the pins out, but I would recommend the correct size punch 

Price is £300 £250 Each including Royal Mail special delivery

The SSF trigger will not alter, manipulate or otherwise convert a semi-automatic weapon to full-automatic. This trigger will only work in its full-auto mode with select-fire capable weapons. - This is a direct quote from the manufacturers website. Don't be confused by the triggers name. 

Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking

Pete

EPes6HX.jpg

• 2 weeks later...