Edgewood rear bag & bipod plate suitable for FTR

As seen in this photo, I'm selling the rear bag and the plate under the bipod.

The bag is an Edgewood MiniGater with ears and grab handle. It's filled with 'heavy sand'.
£100
The plate is legal for FTR use. Measures 1ft x 2ft and is machined from aluminium with flat top and bottom surface with some black fabric glued to the top surface.
It has a carrying handle machined into it. Weight is 12Kg.
£50
Prices are for collection. Shipping for either will probably be around £10.

Advertised elsewhere.

DSC_0413.thumb.JPG.24e9e14e273db9bd10cceb31b9c398df.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, foxing2night said:

Hi, is the back bag still up for sale?

darrel

Yes it is. I have recently moved though and most of my stuff is in temporarly storage so if you want it and I can't easily get to it you may have to wait a few weeks for us to sort through everything.

I'm now based in Melksham, Wiltshire.

42 minutes ago, JSC said:

Yes it is. I have recently moved though and most of my stuff is in temporarly storage so if you want it and I can't easily get to it you may have to wait a few weeks for us to sort through everything.

I'm now based in Melksham, Wiltshire.

Thank you for the reply, my problem is that I have got a weekend of shooting on the 22 and 23 of this month and I have got to get one as soon as I can, but thank you anyway for your reply and I wish you all the best with your sale 👍

Darrel

The stock is actually stuck in customs in Sweden, but that's another long story I can't go into right now!

That rider is approx. 1/2" wide from memory. I may be able to dig out the email with the details of the original order for the bag and that might say which version it is. I'm pretty sure it was the most common 3/8" spread but I can't be 100% certain.

How urgently do you need a bag? We move all the stuff out of storage around April 24th so I can get to it again then.

1 hour ago, JSC said:

The stock is actually stuck in customs in Sweden, but that's another long story I can't go into right now!

That rider is approx. 1/2" wide from memory. I may be able to dig out the email with the details of the original order for the bag and that might say which version it is. I'm pretty sure it was the most common 3/8" spread but I can't be 100% certain.

How urgently do you need a bag? We move all the stuff out of storage around April 24th so I can get to it again then.

2 hours ago, fourtyvoats said:

No great hurry. I will buy the bag for £100 plus postage in the UK. Tell me when it is available to post and I will pay by Paypal, Bank transfer or Revolut.

OK thank you I will reserve it for you.