SOLD - Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24x50 EBR-2C MOA

Up for sale is my Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24x50 scope. FFP, Illuminated EBR-2C Christmas tree ret, MOA. 

Those who know Vortex know this needs no introduction. It's Vortex's highest end magnified optic, and the only one they make start to finish in the US, with optical performance better than the 4.5-27 Razor at significantly less weight. £2800 new! 

For reference, this (6-24x50) weighs a shade over 800 grams. Vortex's Razor 3-18x50 weighs a shade over 1.2kg.

The optic is in good condition, only selling as I'm switching over to MRAD, and to something slightly lower mag so that I can shoot CSR service optic with it. 

Comes with original box, papers, and all accessories including a sunshade, throw lever, and flip-up caps. Currently mounted to a straight-pull AR-15 in a (QD) Spuhr QDP-3046 which is potentially available via separate negotiation but not included in the advertised price.  You don't see these for sale used very often at all, so feel free to make an offer. 

Sold. 

20221121_195218.jpg

20221022_100026.jpg

DSCF4017.JPG

DSCF4018.JPG

DSCF4020.JPG

DSCF4021.JPG

DSCF4022.JPG

DSCF4023.JPG

DSCF4024.JPG

DSCF4025.JPG

DSCF4027.JPG