Anschultz 54 Super Match

I have had this for a while and enjoyed shooting it at 50m as bench rest rifle. My interest in .22 bench rest has waned and it's time to say goodbye.

The trigger is astonishingly good and the rifle does deliver serious accuracy, which it should considering it weights as much as my long distance .300 Win Mag!

I'm primarily selling as I originally bought it, with the diopter site. I forget to photograph it, but it does come with the mini-bipod type rest. The glove is part of the sale! None of the bags, scope  or my home brewed bench-rest rest are. 

I extended the dovetail so that I could use a scope (properly in a milling machine). 

If someone wanted to use it for bench rest shooting I could negotiate for the rest, but I had intended to modify the top for use for load development for my centre fire toys.

£299 seems to be a fair price - I did pay more, but that was off an RFD

I have a friend who is an RFD and can send it at cost for me for £35, I presume to another RFD. TBH though, I would prefer to sell it face to face, so all the proverbial boxes are ticked

Pic-01.jpg

Pic-02.jpg

Pic-03.jpg

Pic-04.jpg

Pic-05.jpg

Pic-06.jpg

Pic-07.jpg

Pic-08.jpg

Pic-09.jpg

Pic-10.jpg