Vorn backpacks with QRR system

MUSKY

Hi

I know a lot of people use these vorn backpacks for stalking deer but I was just wanting to know if there are any of you that are using one of their backpacks with the quick rifle release system for foxing?

I mainly shoot foxes,(at night) and as you will probably know yourselves we all tend to cart a lot of stuff about in our pockets.

I fancy giving one of these backpacks a go but thought I would see if there are any of you that are using them or have used them before I get one.

Thanks for any info

Cheers 

Hi I use the vorn back pack mostly in daylight I found after dark it was annoying  once you take the rifle out you have to take the pack back off to put the rifle in it if your on your own it’s time consuming I went back to carrying on the shoulder . If you shot from a box or high seat and just wanted to get them it’s fine your hands are free that would be my opinion day time foxing it’s fine you get a chance to drop the pack and go back for ti at night thinks have a habit of being lost and never found